We are pleased to announce the following enhancements to the newest proVision WMS release, version 2.2.4.
- Realign the Lot Rotation Sequence – Using standard FIFO methods, proVision WMS has a variety of fields to queue in on, for example, manufactured date or best before date. proVision WMS now makes it easier for the user to implement these changes at will with some easy steps now in the software. There are also safeguards in place to ensure it is correct.
- Import Warehouse Location Utility – As your business grows, requirements come up for additional space, racking or locations. To simplify reallocating or adding new locations proVision WMS gives users a template in Excel where they can automatically upload the information to the software.
- Lot Rename Utility – In any business, you have to account for errors and be able to make corrections where necessary. We recognized the need for users to make Lot ID edits, therefore we have tools in place to make these adjustments accurately and safely and these changes can be done through an import of multiple products at once. Our built-in validation routine ensures accuracy and there is an additional step for relabelling.
- Count Profile Configuration – proVision WMS has a revamped cycle count section to make it easy for users to create an unlimited count routine and in addition users can set up automatic routines to implement specific counts on continuous timelines. This will make keeping up with inventory accuracy and auditing requirements easy, while still avoiding the cumbersome annual physical.
- New Grid Technology – Our new grid technology allows for users to sort screens, to easily search, filter or group cells so that they can find and/or focus on the most important details. The views can be exported to Excel or a PDF, which can be used for any type of reports.
- Count Back Functionality – proVision WMS new count back function triggers an additional count during picking when inventory hits a specific quantity set by the administrator. The count back function will initiate a second inventory count after an item has been picked from the shelf to ensure inventory accuracy if the quantity is not a match it will send an email of an inventory error.
- Billing Module Enhancements – proVision WMS has always had the ability for users to get very specific when it comes to billing for each service provided in the warehouse. We now offer a more simplified routine for adding new clients and configuring their specific billing rules, therefore offering greater flexibility to attract more business. This software is specifically designed for a 3PL to account for all their time and to ensure profitability.
- Pick Line Notes on RF Screen – Working on industrial Handheld RF Terminals, proVision WMS software now offers the picker an ability to access more information about the order line by toggling to an additional screen. A prompt is shown on the RF screen per line item with a simple single key to access all the additional fields in a new screen view, therefore improving the process for pickers.
We are continuously updating our proVision WMS software and plan to announce new features in the very near future. We continuously work side-by-side with our WMS customers and will update our software on the requests and feedback of our WMS customers. Please contact us for further information or a demonstration of the new functionality.